The HiLL is a virtual learning lounge where you can find how-to's, events, presentations, cool tools you can use, and much more. Feel free to look around and come back often. We are adding new information all of the time!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Google Plus!
- Nearpod: Easily create lessons in minutes for your next class. Import files (pdf, ppt, jpg) or Google slides and add interactive activities, websites, and videos to keep your students engaged in their learning.
- Thinglink: http://www.thinglink.com/
- Presentious - https://presentio.us
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Pic Monkey: https://www.picmonkey.com/
- Google Drawing: https://drawings.google.com
What is Design Thinking? Design thinking is a powerful way for today’s students to learn, and it’s being implemented by educators all around the world.
These are great tools for you to use as a teacher OR for your students to use as well!
Awesome Screenshot: Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-screen/nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - Fireshot - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/take-webpage-screenshots/mcbpblocgmgfnpjjppndjkmgjaogfceg
1. Google Expeditions: https://www.google.com/edu/expeditions/#aboutGoogle
2. Google Arts & Culture Virtual Tours : https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/
3. Google Santa Tracker: https://santatracker.google.com/village.html
1. Passwords on a sticky note is NOT secure! 2. See what passwords are saved on Google chrome. https://passwords.google.com