Home /
Departments / School Nutrition
page tools /

Department of School Nutrition

9696 Eagle Drive | Mont Belvieu, TX 77523 (Physical)
P.O. Box 1108 | Mont Belvieu, TX 77580 (Mailing)
(281) 576-2221 phone | (281) 576-3413 fax


The Barbers Hill ISD School Nutrition department operates under the National School Lunch and Breakfast program with policies and direction from the Texas Department of Agriculture. Under the terms of the agreement, the district agrees to serve lunch and breakfast that meet meal requirements; provide free and reduced-price meals to eligible children; provide meals to all children without regard to race, color, sex, handicap, age, or national origin. 

School Nutrition Staff Directory 

Meal Prices

Student Meal Prices                                         Adult & Visitor Meal Prices



Regular Lunch





KC, PS, ESN & ESS   $1.25 $2.30   KC, PS, ESN & ESS          $2.00         $3.00
MSN, MSS & HS $1.50 $3.00   MSN, MSS & HS      $2.00         $3.00 
Meal Payments

A student's account may be pre-paid for any amount by cash, check or money order, or by credit card online through your Skyward Family Access account.  If you do not know your Login ID and Password, please contact your child's school office.

The amount for the meal and a la carte items are debited as your student uses his or her account. You may view your child's account information via your Skyward Family Access account.

A child on any campus without sufficient funds in his/her account to purchase a meal may charge meals up to a maximum limit of $20.00. A child that has reached the maximum charge limit will be served an alternate meal of a deli sandwich, fruit, and milk for lunch.

Questions regarding the current account balance may be directed to the appropriate cafeteria manager via e-mail. 

Meal Payment Webstore


What happens to the money left in my student’s account at the end of the school year?

All funds left in your student’s account at the end of the school year will be available to your student the following school year and will automatically transfer to any Barbers Hill ISD school in the district that your student is enrolled in. At any time, you may transfer funds to another sibling’s account. If you decide to have your account deposit refunded due to graduation or withdrawals, please contact the school cafeteria or the school nutrition office located in the Barbers Hill High School for a refund request form. You may also download and print a copy from the website at the following link:

Refund Request 

Money left unclaimed in the graduated or withdrawn student’s account becomes the property of the Barbers Hill ISD School Nutrition Department after six (6) months.

Notice of Compliance


Barbers Hill ISD uses a traditional menu planning system to meet nutrition goals. The objective of the planning system is to meet the nutrition goals that include meeting recommended dietary allowances and calorie goals.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© Barbers Hill ISD
9600 Eagle Drive | PO Box 1108  |  Mont Belvieu, TX 77580   |  Phone 281-576-2221
email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite