Home /
Parents / Enrolling in BHISD
page tools /

Enrolling in BHISD

What You'll Need to Register

New students will be required to provide ALL of the following information. Returning students will only be required to provide proof of residency. Returning seventh grade students need to provide vaccination records.

  • Proof of Residency 
  1. Utility bill, including cable bills (Showing street Address). Applications for utility service, a “disconnect” bill, or a cell phone bill will not be accepted. If utility bill is not in the name of the parent or legal guardian, an affidavit from the appropriate campus must be completed, notarized prior to registration, and approved through the superintendent's office prior to registration. A recent rent receipt (if all bills paid by landlord) will be accepted.
  2. Proof of home ownership (Chambers County Appraisal District) or lease/rental agreement listing all tenants in the rented property.
  • Driver’s license or photo ID of person enrolling student
  • Withdrawal record from previous school
  • Immunization records Immunization Requirements
  • Student’s social security number
  • Birth certificate for each student enrolling

Missing your child’s birth certificate? Visit texas.gov to order a replacement certified copy or see the flyer in English or Spanish.  


Procedure for the Verification of Residency

Proof of Residency


Registration Forms


Additional Forms for NEW Students:

Additional Forms for RETURNING Students:


Skyward Family Access (link to registration)

Online Payments (Fees & Fines)


Summer Reading Incentive

If you would like more information concerning the 2017-18 Summer Reading Incentive for Kindergarten through 8th grade students, please visit the following link on the Barbers Hill ISD website:


© Barbers Hill ISD
9600 Eagle Drive | PO Box 1108  |  Mont Belvieu, TX 77580   |  Phone 281-576-2221
email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite