Barbers Hill ISD District Athletic Complex
9600 Eagle Drive
Baytown, TX 77523
281/576-2221 x 1221 (Athletic Director’s Office)
281/576-2221 x 1325 (Press Box)
Use of Athletic Facilities
An individual or group may use BHISD buildings or facilities with prior approval for meetings or gatherings.
We are located on the east side of Houston, near Highway 146, north of I-10. Take Exit #800, FM 3180 (and go north). The stadium is approximately ½ mile on the right.
The stadium seats a total of 9,036. The home side grandstand seats 5,736 including 528 chair back seats. The visitor side grandstand seats 3,000 with an additional 300 temporary bleachers. Wheelchair accessibility and viewing are on both sides.
The playing surface is AstroTurf 3DX. Rubber infill allows the surface to look and play like natural grass. The sub base is gravel with an eco-drain placed in a herringbone pattern. A 19mm E-Layer, the top layer of the sub base, serves as a shock pad for player protection. Water drains through the field to provide an excellent surface during inclement weather. Players can use grass, rubber molded or screw-in cleats.
The field features a 8’x 25’ scoreboard. The scoreboard has a high resolution 5’ x 10’ instant graphics screen. The stadium also features a state-of-the-art sound system.
Located between the south end zone of the Eagle Stadium and the Primary School. The field house is 4,000 sq. ft. The home and visitor dressing rooms include restrooms/shower areas and an open seating area for players. Officials have a dressing/conference area in the field house.
The press box is 4,000 sq ft. with two levels and an elevator. Press/media room is on the second level with a seating capacity of 6. Scouting is also located on the second level with a seating capacity of 11, Home and visitor coaching booths are located on the third level with a seating capacity of 7 each. Home and visitor radio booths are located on the second level with a seating capacity of 3 each. Data lines are provided. The first level includes a snack bar area with refreshments provided. Two television booths are located on the second level with a seating capacity of 5. Data lines are provided. The public address announcer and scoreboard booths are located on the first level seating 3 and 4 respectively. The open air video/film deck is located on the second level.
- Team & Support Group Information
- Spectator Rules & Regulations
- Map to Eagle Stadium
- Eagle Stadium Parking Map
- Eagle Stadium Public Usage Policy
FOOTBALL TEAM INFORMATION
Buses: Team buses should enter the stadium off FM 3180/Eagle Drive. The visitor dressing room is located on the north east side of the field house. Our management team will assist you in moving your buses to the bus parking area as needed. Video equipment and field communication can be moved to the press box by the elevator; located on the northwest side of the field house beneath the home side bleachers.
Coaches: Home and visitor coaching booths are located on the third level of the press box. Each team will provide their own headphones.
Field Area: Food, drinks, gum sunflower seeds and tobacco are prohibited at all times around or on the field areas.
BAND, DRILL TEAM, CHEERLEADERS AND OTHER SUPPORT GROUP INFORMATION
Signs: No signs will be hung on the press box area. All signs must be removed at the end of the game.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION INFORMATION
Passes: All district U.I.L. passes will be accepted. We will admit the immediate family on this pass. All T.H.S.C.A. passes will be accepted. We will admit the immediate family on this pass.
Welcome to Barbers Hill I.S.D. Stadium. We are excited that you chose our stadium for your game. It is our hope that you will find our facility safe and enjoyable; where we can all appreciated and applaud the efforts of each group.
Listed below are the rules and regulations we ask that you follow while in our facility. We do appreciate your observation of these guidelines:
1. Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to game time for spectators. Home gates are located on the Northwest and Southwest corner of the stadium. Visitor gates are located on the East side of the stadium.
2. Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return once the game has started; unless they have a valid reason.
3. State laws and school district policies will be in effect concerning alcoholic beverages and controlled substances.
4. No outside food or drink may be brought into the stadium; this does not apply to band, drill team or cheerleaders.
5. Food drinks, gum, sunflower seeds and tobacco are prohibited at all times around or on the field areas.
6. The use of tobacco products in any form is prohibited on all school district property. (State Law)
7. Tailgate parties are prohibited.
8. Only emergency vehicles may be parked inside the stadium. No vehicles of any kind are allowed to drive on the field surface; including trailers and golf carts.
9. No loitering will be permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles should be kept clear at all times. Students may not cross to the other side of the stadium.
10. Items such as Frisbees, balls, noise makers including whistles, air, train or automotive horns, etc. are not allowed in the stadium or premises.
11. Bags, backpacks, coolers, etc. are not allowed in the stadium.
12. Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the field or in the field house area before the game, at halftime, or after the game. Individuals must present a sideline pass. Each school is responsible for their sideline.
13. Booster clubs may sell items under their own grandstand; however, Barbers Hill I.S.D. Athletic Department must be notified in advance. Please call to arrange for tables and chairs.
Barbers Hill Independent School District
Eagle Stadium Public Usage Policy
Eagle Stadium track and bleachers are available for use by residents and employees of Barbers Hill ISD. Key fobs may be acquired for a $20 deposit at the BHISD Tax Office Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Access is granted through the black gate near the south home side ticket booth of Eagle Stadium.
Stadium access will be permitted during the following times:
School Year Hours
Monday - Friday
5 am - 7 am
5 pm - 9 pm
Weekends & Holidays
5 am - 9 pm
5 am - 9 pm daily
Eagle Stadium will not be accessible for public use during any District activities, UIL events, and/or team practices. Check district calendar for event dates on the BHISD homepage.
Key Fob Pricing:
- $20 per key fob
- No refund of deposit for lost/stolen key fobs
- Replacement key fobs cost $20 deposit
Eagle Stadium Policies:
- Access gate shall remain closed at all times.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycles, strollers, roller blades, skates, skateboards, motorized vehicles, tricycles, or any wheels are not allowed anywhere in the stadium.
- Groups, team practices, or parties (graduation, birthday, etc.) are not allowed.
- No one is allowed in the press box.
- No one is allowed on the football field/turf.
Failure to comply with Eagle Stadium policies will result in loss of key fob privileges and no refund of deposit will be issued.
Is located on the east side of Houston, near Highway 146, north of I-10. Take Exit #800, FM 3180 (and go north). The stadium is approximately 1/8 mile between the Intermediate and Kindergarten Campuses. The field is sod and grass and home to all Sub-Varsity and Middle School football games.
The track surfaces feature a Beynon BSS1000 10mm IAAF certified full pore system. Its bio-engineered force reduction layer integrates very fine SBR rubber with environmentally friendly polyurethane to create an impermeable shock-absorbing cushion. EPDM granules are mixed throughout the top wear layer giving athletes total control.
Is located on the east side of Houston, near Highway 146, north of I-10. Take Exit #800, FM 3180 (and go north). The baseball field is approximately 3/4 mile on the right, directly behind the High School next to the softball field. The Baseball Field is used for UIL Sanctioned Events only & seats 440 people.
Is located on the east side of Houston, near Highway 146, north of I-10. Take Exit #800, FM 3180 (and go north). The baseball field is approximately 3/4 mile on the right, directly behind the High Schoo next to the baseball field. The Softball Field is used for UIL Sanctioned Events only & seats 440 people.