Reserve Ticket Information
Barbers Hill ISD has moved to an all online ticket platform for reserved tickets for all home Varsity Football games. Beginning with the 2021-2022 season, no reserved tickets will be sold at the Administration Building. BHISD is implementing the following processes and guidelines for purchasing tickets to the home Varsity Eagles football games that are scheduled for the dates listed below.
Friday, August 27 vs. Katy Paetow
Friday, October 1 vs. Crosby (Hall of Honor)
Friday, October 15 vs. Santa Fe (Homecoming)
Friday, October 29 vs. Dayton (Senior Night)
Reserve Ticket Holders
- You will receive an email from Hometown Ticketing to renew your season tickets. Current reserve tickets will go on sale August 2, 2021 at 8:00 am and will end August 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm. Trade-in option will not be available any longer, all purchases are FINAL. If you are not satisfied with your current seat selection, you may forgo these seats and wait for the seats to go on sale to the general public on August 16, 2021.
- Fans interested in becoming NEW reserved ticket holders should complete the New Season Ticket Holder Contact Information Form. You will be contacted by Hometown Ticketing with a reminder of when remaining tickets will be on sale to the general public. (This does not guarantee reserved seating, only a courtesy email reminder if reserved seats are available.)
- Beginning August 16, 2021 at 8:00 am, all remaining available tickets will be released to the general public for purchase. You may purchase tickets at https://www.bhisd.net/athletics.
- Ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
- All reserved tickets will be digital. The District will no longer print physical reserved tickets.
- Entry tickets can either be printed at home (a ticket will be emailed to the email address used during ticket purchase) or a digital ticket can be downloaded to your smartphone and scanned at the gate.
General Admission Ticket Purchase
- General Admission tickets will be available both online and at the gate at Eagle Stadium. No tickets other than General Admission will be sold at the gate.
- Pre-Sale tickets will be available online starting the week of the game. Tickets are sold each week by the game.
- Student tickets and passes are only for students in grades K-12. Students will be admitted into Eagle Stadium with a student ticket, Student Athletic All-Sports Pass or the 21-22 BH Spirit T-Shirt.
- Student Athletic All Sports Passes are intended for students in grades 6-12. Beginning in August, passes will be available for purchase online at https://www.bhisd.net/athletics or your student may purchase their pass at the secondary campuses. Student passes are good for one entry per student at each event.
- Students in grades 5th or below will have a t-shirt option that may be purchased at your child’s campus. Contact their campus for information.
$28 Varsity Football Reserved Seats (4 home games @ $7.00 each)
$6 Varsity General Admission
$5 Pre-Sale Varsity Adult General Admission
$3 Pre-Sale Varsity Student General Admission
Questions & Assistance
If you need assistance completing the ticket contact information form or completing an online ticket purchase please contact us at BHTICKETS@bhisd.net or (281)576-2221 ext. 3456.