Gifted and Talented
Gifted and Talented Nominations
Gifted and talented (GT) students are those identified as having a high level of intellectual ability by professionally qualified persons through a specified screening and selection process. These are children who require a differentiated program in order to realize their full potential.
Services for gifted/talented students in BHISD are comprehensive, structured, sequenced and appropriately challenging, including options in the four foundation curricular areas, arts, leadership and creativity.
- Gifted and Talented Plan for BHISD
- Texas Association for Gifted and Talented
- Helpful Ideas for Parents and Teachers
- 48 links with essentials for parents of gifted students
- NAGC resources for parents
- Renzulli Center for Creativity
- Hoagies Page Gifted Ed Page
- Resources for Parents of Gifted
- Institute for Educational Advancement