Barbers Hill ISD professional development opportunities are now listed in Eduphoria! This site allows you to search for and register for sessions with ease. It also tracks your professional development, so you can access your records at any time.
Session information is accurate as of the date posted. Sessions, dates, and times are subject to modification as changes occur. Sessions are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient pre-registrations received. New sessions will be added as they are scheduled. Check back often.
Course Offerings and Registration
To view professional development opportunities being offered by BHISD, or to register for a particular session, follow the step-by-step instructions to navigate through Eduphoria.
- Go to https://barbershill.schoolobject.com
- Sign in with your email address
- Click on 'Workshop' on the left-hand side of the screen
- Search for courses by 'Date and Time', 'Category' or 'Credit Type'
- Select option under 'Date and Time', 'Category' or 'Credit Type'
- A list of courses will be displayed
- To register, click the 'Register' button in the toolbar
You will receive an email confirming your registration. If the course is full, you will be registered with pending status and if an opening occurs you will be automatically enrolled and notified via email.
- You will receive a survey reminder message two days after the course is complete. You have seven days to complete the survey.
- You will NOT receive credit or be able to access your certificate until your survey is completed.