Notice to Vendors:
It is the goal of Barbers Hill ISD to procure the goods and services necessary to complete the educational process in accordance with all policies and procedures of our District, the Texas Education Agency, and the State of Texas.
Barbers Hill ISD requires that you complete the enclosed forms so that your company may be included on our approved vendor list. Barbers Hill ISD cannot purchase from your company until the Vendor Application is completed and returned, along with the completed Form W-9, Conflict of Interest Questionnaire, and Felony Conviction Notification, and other forms as applicable.
Vendors must accept purchase orders for all purchases. The District will not be responsible for payment for goods or services that are provided to Barbers Hill ISD staff without an approved purchase order issued by the Business Department.
All invoices must reflect the purchase order number and must be mailed, faxed or emailed to Barbers Hill Accounts Payable Department (mailing address, fax and email provided below).
All payments are net 30 days after receipt of the goods and/or services.
It shall be the responsibility of the vendor doing business with Barbers Hill ISD to inform the District of any changes such as W-9 (EIN), name, address, phone or fax number, email, etc. The District will provide a Vendor Information Update packet annually that will need to be returned to the Business Office. The updated information will help prevent any payment delays.
To increase efficiency and effectiveness, the District is a member of numerous purchasing cooperatives. A list of these purchasing cooperatives is posted below.
- Educational Purchasing Interlocal Cooperative at Region 6 (EPIC6)
- Harris County Department of Education (Choice Partners)
- Interlocal Purchasing Systems (TIPS)
- Region 4 - Texas Co-Op Purchasing Network (TCPN)
- Region 5 - Southeast Texas Purchasing Co-Op
- Region 16- TexBuy Purchasing Co-op
- Region 19 - Allied States Co-Op
- Region 20 – PACE
- Santa Fe ISD Food Purchasing Co-Op
- Texas SmartBuy Program
- TASB Energy Co-Op
- Texas Building & Procurement Commission Federal Surplus Program
- OMNIA Partners
- Central Texas Purchasing Alliance
- U. S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- Sourcewell (Formally NJPA)
- Houston-Galveston Area Council (H-GAC)
Barbers Hill ISD, Attn: Accounts Payable, PO Box 1108, Mont Belvieu, TX 77580, via fax to 281-576-5879, or email to email@example.com.