Barbers Hill Special Services Department delivers quality programming designed to build and enhance student strengths by integrating the knowledge, experience and resources of highly trained professionals with each student's team of certified educators.
The Special Services Department provides structured education for eligible students in the areas of Special Education, Dyslexia and Homebound instruction. Our dedicated staff includes:
- Licensed Specialists in School Psychology
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Educational Diagnosticians
- Licensed Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
- In- Home Parent Trainers
Our goal is that each special services student is embraced in Barbers Hill's vibrant and unique legacy of excellence.
9600 Eagle Drive | Mont Belvieu, TX 77523 (Physical)
P.O. Box 1108 | Mont Belvieu, TX 77580 (Mailing)
(281) 576-2221 phone | 281-576-3354 Fax