New Student Registration
- Gather the documents listed on the REGISTRATION CHECKLIST. You will be asked to upload these documents in PDF for registration.
- Create your Skyward Family Access account and complete the online registration forms for the new school year.
Registration Checklist for New Students
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Current Immunization Record
- Government-issued photo ID for the child's parent or legal guardian
- Proof of Residency
- Social Security Card for each child
Print New Student Registration Flyer (PDF)
Print Instructions on How to Save Documents as a PDF for iPhone (PDF)
Print Instructions on How to Save Documents as a PDF for iPhone - Spanish (PDF)
Print Instructions on How to Save Documents as a PDF for Android (PDF)
Order Pre-Packaged School Supplies (Website)
School Supply Lists (Webpage)
Food Service Payment Link
This link will give you the option to make a food service payment for your student.
Registration for regular Pre K students requires students to be declared eligible for services.The Texas Legislature determines eligibility requirements for free, public Pre K in Texas. Visit the Regular Pre-K webpage for the eligibility requirements.
Who: BHISD parents registering for school
What: Available computers and scanner & support uploading documents
When: Thursday, July 23 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Professional Development Center located at Pre-K Center (across from Field House)
Why: To assist families with technical needs
Procedures for Technical Support:
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Call the phone number posted to be added to the waitlist.
- You will be called when it’s your turn.
- Enter through the west door by the Professional Development Center (PDC) – please do not enter through the front door of the Pre K Center.
- Masks are required.
- Temperature checks will be administered.
- Only ONE family member will be permitted to enter the building.