All students, new and returning, are required to provide proof of residency as a condition of enrollment each year.
District Resident - student and parent live within the BHISD school district boundaries.
Non-District Resident -
1. Student and parent reside in the home of a district resident.
2. Students who have established After School Care by Grandparent who is a district resident.
Please read the Residency Requirements document for complete detailed information.
There are three steps to apply for Non-Resident Affidavit status:
1. Prepare required documents for submission: Affidavit Form (completed and notarized), Utility Bill of district resident, Tax Statement/Lease Agreement of district resident
2. Submit documents via email in PDF format:
Email required documents to: email@example.com
3. Complete online registration:
Upload the Residence Affidavit Form in the Residency section of the online application
Please read the Affidavit Procedures document for complete detailed information and then proceed to complete the Residency Affidavit Form.