Enrolling in BHISD
What You'll Need to Register
New students will be required to provide ALL of the following information. Returning students will only be required to provide proof of residency. Returning seventh grade students need to provide vaccination records.
- Proof of Residency
- Utility bill, including cable bills (Showing street Address). Applications for utility service, a 'disconnect' bill, or a cell phone bill will not be accepted. If utility bill is not in the name of the parent or legal guardian, an affidavit from the appropriate campus must be completed, notarized prior to registration, and approved through the superintendent's office prior to registration. A recent rent receipt (if all bills paid by landlord) will be accepted.
- Proof of home ownership (Chambers County Appraisal District Website) or lease/rental agreement listing all tenants in the rented property.
- Driver’s license or photo ID of person enrolling student
- Withdrawal record from previous school
- Immunization Requirements (PDF)
- Student’s social security number
- Birth certificate for each student enrolling
Missing your child’s birth certificate? Visit texas.gov (texas.gov website) to order a replacement certified copy or see the flyer in English or Spanish.
Order a replacement certified copy - English version (PDF)
Order a replacement certified copy - Spanish version (PDF)
Procedure for the Verification of Residency
New Student Registration
Click the button below to create a Guardian Account for your online registration. Once an account has been created, you will receive an email with your username and password to proceed to the enrollment application.