Enrolling in BHISD
What You'll Need to Register
New students will be required to provide ALL of the following information. Returning students will only be required to provide proof of residency. Returning seventh grade students need to provide vaccination records.
- Proof of Residency
- Utility bill, including cable bills (Showing street Address). Applications for utility service, a “disconnect” bill, or a cell phone bill will not be accepted. If utility bill is not in the name of the parent or legal guardian, an affidavit from the appropriate campus must be completed, notarized prior to registration, and approved through the superintendent's office prior to registration. A recent rent receipt (if all bills paid by landlord) will be accepted.
- Proof of home ownership (Chambers County Appraisal District) or lease/rental agreement listing all tenants in the rented property.
- Driver’s license or photo ID of person enrolling student
- Withdrawal record from previous school
- Immunization records Immunization Requirements
- Student’s social security number
- Birth certificate for each student enrolling
Procedure for the Verification of Residency
New Students: Contact campus registrar's office.
High School: Kelly Barrera, ext. 1278
Middle School North: Lindsey Hinojosa, ext. 1447
Middle School South: Alisha Pfitzner, ext. 1224
Elementary School North: Casey Marlin, ext. 2890
Elementary School South: Kim May, ext. 1522
Primary School: April Alvarez, ext. 1312
Kindergarten Center: Casey Ben, ext. 1369
Returning Students: Skyward Family Access (link to registration) Online registration is open for returning students on July 11 - 24.
Online Payments (fees and fines)