Directions to BHISD
Barbers Hill is located at the intersection of Interstate Hwy 10 and Eagle Drive (FM 3180) in Mont Belvieu, Chambers County, Texas. We are approximately 30 miles east of Houston, and 50 miles west of Beaumont.
From Houston or Baytown
Take IH 10 East to Exit 800 (FM 3180). Turn left onto FM 3180.
School Campuses are on your right in this order:
- Middle School South (front); Elementary School South (back);
- Leadership Support Center (front); DAEP (back);
- Technology Integration Center
- Middle School North
- High School is just past the Baptist church as you continue north
- Intermediate School North is behind the High School
- Elementary School North is on Perry Ave behind the Agricultural Barn
- Intermediate School South is past Elementary School North on the left at the end of Gill Parkway
- Early Childhood Center is behind Elementary School North
- Eagle Stadium is behind Middle School North. Visitors should turn right on Perry Ave and park on the east side (without press box).
- The Kelley Practice Building is behind the High School.
- The Field House is on the south end of the stadium. Visitors should enter between the Technology Integration Center and the Leadership Support Center.
- The High School gymnasiums are on the south end of the building (nearest the Baptist church).
- The softball and baseball fields are behind the High School. Visitors should use the last (northern most) entrance.
- The tennis courts are also behind the High School, but visitors should turn right on Perry Ave and then left into the High School driveway.
Other District Facilities
- Planning & Operations, Grounds-Maintenance is behind Middle School North at the north end of the press box side of the stadium.
- The Warehouse is on the north end of visitor side of the stadium. Turn right on Perry Ave.
- Transportation is on the east side behind the stadium. Turn right on Perry Ave.
- The Agricultural Barn is behind Transportation.
Take IH 10 West to Exit 800. Turn right and the schools are on your right in the above order.
Take SH 146 to Mont Belvieu. Just inside the city limits, turn left on FM 3360. Go about four miles and the schools will be on your left. All facilities will be in reverse order from above.