- Students may check out up to three (3) books at one time.
- Check out period:
- Books / Audiobooks: 3 weeks
- Class novels (LA readers): 8 weeks
- All materials must be returned or renewed by the due date. Any materials kept longer than 30 days beyond the due date will be assumed lost and the student will receive a bill for the cost of the book.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of library materials declared lost or deemed by the librarian to be damaged beyond repair.
- No check outs are allowed if a student has an overdue book or lost book fees on his/her library account.