- Love Run is coming up on Saturday, February 22. To register: http://bit.ly/bhpgloverun. We are looking for sponsors for the Love Run as well. To sponsor, please email Kelly Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
What is Project Graduation?
Project Graduation is an annual after-graduation celebration for the newest Barbers Hill graduates. It is an exciting night of fun, food, music, and prizes in a drug- and alcohol-free environment.
The success of Project Graduation depends upon the participation of students, parents, and the wonderful and giving Barbers Hill community who care enough to make a difference in the lives of the graduates of Barbers Hill High School.
Although, we have the support of the school, the school nor the school district, is able to provide any funding for this event. In addition, it requires vast amounts of organization, planning, time, and parental participation. For it to be a success, fundraising is essential to our efforts. Please find out how you can become involved by reading below.
How can you get involved?
We have several fundraising opportunities seniors and their parents can participate in. Simply attend the next meeting, ask a fellow senior, or contact a board member.
- January 13 at 6 pm - HS Library
- February 10 at 6 pm - HS Library
- March 16 at 6 pm - HS Library
- April 20 at 6 pm - HS Library
- May 18 at 6 pm - HS Library
Project Graduation 2020 - May 22, 2020
Email Jennifer Jones
Email Kristen Hopper
Remind code: @fde83h
Facebook: Barbers Hill Class of 2020
Eagle Bucks Incentive Plan
Eagle Bucks are something seniors earn by selling and volunteering for Project Graduation events. Each Eagle Buck that a senior earns will be included in a special drawing the night of Project Graduation.
- 1 Eagle Buck will be awarded for every hour volunteering. This includes parents and/or students attending meetings.
- 1 Eagle Buck for each ticket sold for gun raffle, chicken dinner, and each discount card.
- 5 Eagle Bucks will be awarded for each Steak Dinner ticket sold. These tickets are $100 apiece.
Eagle Bucks will be awarded for anything donated. Amount will be determined by the board.