- Chicken Strip Dinner - Friday, October 25, 2019 from 4 pm - 6:30 pm at Barbers Hill Middle School North Cafeteria. Come support our seniors as we draw winners of several raffles and silent auction items. Drawings will take place at 6:30 pm
- WHAT: Chicken Strip Dinner
- WHEN: Friday, October 25
- COST: $10 a ticket
- INCLUDES: 3 chicken strips (Chicken Express), mashed potatoes, green beans, roll, tea/water.
- WHERE: Pick up @ BHMS North from 4 - 6:30 pm
- Silent Auction and Desserts also available.
- The PG20 Haunted House needs your help!! We need builders, cast members, box office and concessions. Sign up to make some great friends and memories while earning Eagle Bucks! Sign up using the link: http://bit.ly/pg20hauntedhouse
- We need your help with our Chicken Dinner fundraiser. We ask that you sell tickets and help us on the day of the dinner. We will accept cash, checks (BH PG2020) and PayPal- Bhpg2020@gmail.com. Please go to http://bit.ly/pg20chicken to sign up for working, providing sweets, and helping with the silent auction. The chairman is: Carol West email@example.com. Our silent auction chairman is Laurie Collins: 832-984-8810. Remember that 2 Eagle Bucks will be awarded to each Senior for time slots that are worked by an adult or the senior and 2 Eagle Bucks will be awarded for each sweet slot that if fulfilled.
What is Project Graduation?
Project Graduation is an annual after-graduation celebration for the newest Barbers Hill graduates. It is an exciting night of fun, food, music, and prizes in a drug- and alcohol-free environment.
The success of Project Graduation depends upon the participation of students, parents, and the wonderful and giving Barbers Hill community who care enough to make a difference in the lives of the graduates of Barbers Hill High School.
Although, we have the support of the school, the school nor the school district, is able to provide any funding for this event. In addition, it requires vast amounts of organization, planning, time, and parental participation. For it to be a success, fundraising is essential to our efforts. Please find out how you can become involved by reading below.
How can you get involved?
We have several fundraising opportunities seniors and their parents can participate in. Simply attend the next meeting, ask a fellow senior, or contact a board member.
- August 19 at 6 pm - HS Library
- September 16 at 6 pm - HS Library
- October 8 at 6 pm - HS Cafeteria
- October 21 at 6 pm - HS Library
- November 18 at 6 pm - HS Library
- December 16 at 6 pm - HS Library
Project Graduation 2020 - May 22, 2020
Email Jennifer Jones
Email Kristen Hopper
Remind code: @fde83h
Facebook: Barbers Hill Class of 2020
Eagle Bucks Incentive Plan
Eagle Bucks are something seniors earn by selling and volunteering for Project Graduation events. Each Eagle Buck that a senior earns will be included in a special drawing the night of Project Graduation.
- 1 Eagle Buck will be awarded for every hour volunteering. This includes parents and/or students attending meetings.
- 1 Eagle Buck for each ticket sold for gun raffle, chicken dinner, and each discount card.
- 5 Eagle Bucks will be awarded for each Steak Dinner ticket sold. These tickets are $100 apiece.
Eagle Bucks will be awarded for anything donated. Amount will be determined by the board.