- Reading Rants
- The Boston Public Library
- American Library Association
- Chambers County Library
- Curled Up Kids
281-576-2221 ext. 1407
LIBRARY HOURS: 7:00 AM - 2:50 PM
- Students may check out up to three books for a two week period.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of library materials declared lost or deemed by the librarian to be damaged beyond repair. This includes lost or damaged library cards and class novel book cards.
- No check outs are allowed if a student has an overdue book or lost book fees on his/her library account.