281-576-2221 ext. 1272
LIBRARY HOURS: 7:00 AM - 2:50 PM
Follow us on Twitter!!
- Students may check out up to three (3) books at one time.
- Check out period is 2 weeks. If your student is absent, it's his/her responsibility to come by the library to return or renew his/her books.
- If your student needs to get new books or renew his/her books, before the next scheduled library day, he/she may come during open library times which will be posted in the Library.
- Students will be charged a late fee of $.10 a day, per book.
- Any materials kept longer than 30 days beyond the due date will be considered lost and the student will receive a bill for the cost of the book.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of library materials declared lost or deemed by the librarian to be damaged beyond repair.
- No check outs are allowed if a student owes a fine, has an overdue book or lost book fees on his/her library account.
|1st Period||8th Grade||Yzquierdo||Rankin||Ashworth|
|2nd Period||8th Grade||Grubbs||Lide (7th grade)||Law||Deatherage|
|3rd Period||8th Grade||Yzquierdo||Rankin||Ashworth||Deatherage|
|4th Period||8th Grade||Grubbs||Lide (6th grade)||Law||Goodman|
|6th Period||8th Grade||Yzquierdo||Rankin||Ashworth||Deatherage|
|8th Period||8th Grade||Grubbs||Lide (6th grade)||Law||Goodman|
Library opens at 7:00am.
- get new books or renew/recheck books.
- turn in finished or late books.
- do homework!!!!
- come in during homeroom, except on Fridays.
- get new books if you have late books!!
If a “Closed” sign is on any of the doors, the lights are out, or I’m not in the library – go back to class!