Students and teachers login: Accelerated Reader
Parents login: Home Connect
Students can now view their daily progress in reading and math at any time simply by accessing Home Connect from any computer with Internet access. Students can also find new books to read. Parents and guardians can share the joy of learning with their children by seeing how they’re doing, helping them find new books.
• View goals, results of the last quiz taken, and overall progress
• Find books that have Accelerated Reader quizzes
• View My Bookshelf which shows the books on which quizzes have been taken
See What Your Students See!
Click the following links to view a short video tutorial of Home Connect:
Home Connect Reading: http://www.renlearn.com/training/
Renaissance Place Reports
- School-to-home report summarizes your child's progress in all Renaissance programs for which he/she is subscribed.
- Goals and Points report lists your child's reading practice goals and progress.
- School Record Report shows your child's scores on all AR quizzes for current year.
- Quiz List shows all possible quizzes that your child can take at his/her campus level.
- IMPORTANT: You CANNOT revisit your child's quiz record from previous years (We are sorry about that).
CAUTION: the Quiz list may be thousands of books long; it may take several minutes for the list to load. Please be patient.
IMPORTANT: You must allow pop ups for the reporting system to work properly. Also, AOL has not been successful viewing the Renaissance Place website. Minimize AOL and open another web browser. Navigate to the Renaissance Place website and log in.
If you need additional help, please contact your child's campus.
We hope you enjoy being able to track your child's progress with Accelerated Reader.
Barbers Hill ISD
You need Adobe Reader installed to view reports. Click the icon below to get this free software.
Accelerated Reader Deadlines
- First Six Weeks - September 28, 2016
- Second Six Weeks - November 2, 2016
- Third Six Weeks - December 14, 2016
- Fourth Six Weeks - February 15, 2017
- Fifth Six Weeks - April 12, 2017
- Sixth Six Weeks - May 19, 2017 (May 5, 2017 for PS, ESN, ESS)