Welcome to the Parent Resources Webpage. On this page you will find helpful information to assist in your student's academic success.
Instructional Support & Resources
The Barbers Hill ISD Curriculum and Instruction department strives to carry the legacy of excellence forward by providing support to district teachers through leadership, guidance, resources, and opportunities for collaboration so that all students receive engaging, effective instruction.
- Online Tutoring and Enrichment Classes – BHISD has partnered with Varsity Tutors to offer tutoring, online classes, and enrichment for a discount when purchased through the district web store.
- Clever – BHISD students can access all of the educational software from home using their BHeagle email account and password.
- iStation at Home – BHISD PK-8 students can practice specific Reading and Math skills specifically tailored to them by logging into Clever.
- PSAT/SAT Preparation Materials – After receiving PSAT/NMSQT scores, link your College Board and Khan Academy accounts to access free, personalized practice.
- TEA Graduation Toolkit provides details about the Foundation High School Program, endorsement choices, checklists, and resources.
- Summer School Programs
Additional information regarding GT, RtI and Bilingual ESL can be found on the Curriculum & Instruction webpages.
Skyward Family Access is a Student Information System portal for parents and students. The resources below will guide you through Skyward Family Access.
- Tour of Family Access
- Account Settings
- Email Notifications
- Skyward Family Access Playlist
For detailed instructions on how to navigate through Skyward, video clips are also available on the Technology Parent Resources Webpage.
Barbers Hill ISD is committed to the safety of our staff and students. We strive to provide the most up-to-date information possible regarding safety measures implemented by the district.
- Eagle Talk - Information for parents on current concerning trends
- Stop It Reporting - Anonymous Reporting
- Bully Prevention
- Teen Dating Violence
- COVID-19 Webpage
- Police Department
- Watch D.O.G.S. - (Returning 2021-2022)
- Cybersecurity - (Coming Soon)
Additional information can be found on the Safe Schools Webpage.
Social Emotional Learning
BHISD is committed to the social and emotional well-being of all students and staff. BHISD will be a school district that cultivates a safe, caring and empathetic environment that will produce well-rounded, emotionally confident students that will be able to regulate emotions, collaborate with peers, and respect diversity.
- CharacterStrong (Grades 6-12 curriculum)
- PurposeFull People (Grades PK-5 curriculum)
- Family Dares - English
- Family Dares - Spanish
Additional information can be found on the Social Emotional Learning webpage.
The Barbers Hill ISD School Nutrition department operates under the National School Lunch and Breakfast program with policies and direction from the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Additional information can be found on the School Nutrition webpage.
Barbers Hill Portraits
Barbers Hill Portraits is a new, innovative approach to school pictures that provides parents high-quality, affordable packages for annual and bi-annual student and group portraits.
Barbers Hill portraits are taken in-house by our experienced district photographers. As an added convenience and safety feature, our program allows parents to view and purchase portrait packages completely online after the portrait has been taken, with a choice of backgrounds for student images. No paper forms or pre-payments are required.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Visit the Barbers Hill Portraits webpage for additional information.
Technology can be overwhelming at times. Barbers Hill Technology Department is here for you! Instructional videos or documentation for the various devices and software used throughout the district are available for parents to view.
- Clever (Student app portal)
- Google Classroom Parent Info
- Seesaw Parent Info
- Skyward (Family Access)
Information listed above and more can be found on the Technology Parent Resources Webpage.
RevTrak is Barbers Hill's Online Payment portal for students. Fees that can be paid are listed below and do change throughout the year as the need arises.
- Online Tutoring & Classes
- Summer School
- AP Exams
- HS Parking Permits
- UT OnRamps Dual Credit
- Technology Fines
- Private Band Lessons
Welcome to Barbers Hill! We're glad your here! Our Registration pages are designed to help parents navigate through the registration requirements that are necessary whether you are new to Barbers Hill or a returning student. Our Registration section includes:
- New Student Registration
- Returning Student Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- Home School/Private School Students
- Tuition Pre-K Program & Registration
- Pre-K Qualifications & Registration
Please visit our Registration webpage for detailed information.
Barbers Hill Special Services Department delivers quality programming designed to build and enhance student strengths by integrating the knowledge, experience and resources of highly trained professionals with each student's team of certified educators. Our Special Services section includes:
- Staff & Campus Assignments
- Child Find - What to do when you suspect your child has a disability.
- Legal Framework/Operational Guidelines
- Procedural Safeguards
- Special Education Lingo
- Section 504
Additional information can be found on the Special Services webpage.
The Transportation Department operates a fleet of buses and suburbans that transports students to and from school. Our Transportation section includes:
- Bus Routes
- Car Rider Maps
- District Boundaries Map
- Bus Safety
- What You Need To Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
Information listed above and more can be found on the Transportation Webpages.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know how we can help you by filling out the form below:
More information can be found by visiting your student's campus webpage.